jueves, 10 de julio de 2008

THE SECOND LANGUAGE

This article will illustrate the most representative illusion to the people like going and do something different in cause to effect in learning more than one language, This topic is very interesting if you have the opportunity go out to the native country and know people with other nationality and see other form or think but ¿have you spoken other language in your life? It was the first question, remember too that we are globalization and every body must speak another language. ¿Why? Because the world is change and all its citizen need to go to the new century.
Reading an international magazine, I can feel why is important learn more about, for example, any person from any country said in his irony dialogue“I can speak English, French, German and Italian and I am so happy because I am learning more and more”
when I read this, I promised me that I won’t be happy if I don’t speak the middle that this person mean.

I hope honesty change the most representative talent who like to understand me, in my work in say if you take it , you can change your universe and the universe and the other people and his the life.
I invite all the students and people here take my invitation to learn and explain more as say this girl and discover this wonderfully language that is waiting for it.

“You can do it, if just you like it”

Everything you like know about this person and it
Visualizes this beautiful girl, her
Enchants because she is wonderful. Just take a second
Listen, you will enjoy when she smile so
Imagine for a moment and you can understand, she is to me
None could be.

ING. LUIS DONALDO MAYORGA BARRIGA
ASESOR UNIDAD EMPRENDIMIENTO

No hay comentarios: